Saturday, November 7, 2009

As my world turns

For my many followers... a-hem - all eight of you:) you may have been wondering where I have been for the past few weeks and how that interview went.

Well, the winterview (as my niece calls it:) went just fine; and I have been busy working at my NEW JOB!! I am officially the billing coordinator for that fine home health agency I was talking about. A whole job that is nothing but charts and lists and Excel spreadsheets. I'm in heaven. AND... I get to work with a very good friend, who just happens to be one of the owners of the company. My goodness, God is SO good.

AND... get this - I get chauffeured to work every morning by hubby. If you happen to be driving down the highway of my town and see someone sitting in the front seat of a little Malibu, curled up with her "fuzzy" blanket and pillow, with her bath and body works velour eye cover upper sound asleep - yeah, that would be me... heading in to work!! Of course, you would have to be up VERY early to see such a sight because we are heading into town at the CRACK OF DAWN. literally. For some strange reason, David thinks that he needs to be at work at least a half hour before the rest of humanity. For a former night person, this is unthinkable. He has to be at work at 7:15; fifteen minutes before his wife who has to be at work at 7:30 and happens to work about seven minutes away. You would think that this would be perfect for us, except for his stupid thirty-minute-early rule. So, I just stay in the car with my fuzzy blanket and continue to snooze until my hand dandy blackberry alerts me to my 7:15 deadline. Then I head on over to my spreadsheets awakened and refreshed.

After work is a little less convenient, since I get off of work an hour before him.


The good news is that there is a brand new Target just down the road.


Jackpot.

1 comment:

rthling said...

I'm so happy this is working out so well for you! It even makes it better that you get to be chauffeured to work! Plus, you get some "hang out with the hubby" time.