Tuesday, June 23, 2009

whatever.

I have discovered that when you have a pool, you no longer wear clothes in the summer. You just roll out of bed into your bathing suit because you never know when you will have to urge to take a quick dip. Saves on the clothing budget.

So this morning I tossed on today's suit of choice, let the dogs out to potty, and proceeded to water all of the flowers that I just had to have... all the while trying not to imagine the cha ching of the water meter. The dogs and I came in, had a bite to eat, and proceeded to check our email when I realized that (gasp!), I have a physical therapy appointment this morning. As I jumped up to get some real clothes on, I remembered...

The kids have my car.

never mind.

4 comments:

Joanna said...

Something tells me you're not heartbroken over this.

My Goodness said...

Yikes!

Gotta get another car!!!

Young Wife said...

Hey, I just found your blog. It looks like we have lots of similar favorites. Enjoy the pool!

Young Wife said...

Hey, I just found your blog. It looks like we have quite a few similar favorites, Phantom of the Opera and Redeeming Love to name a few. Enjoy your pool!