Friday, January 30, 2009

Hot off the press... I mean GRILL:)


1. Do you and your spouse still celebrate Valentine's Day?
holiday's are stinky and NEVER meet my expectations. poor hubby has no chance. valentine's is the worst.
2. When's the last time you licked a stamp? why would you lick a perfectly good stamp??:)
3. How many clocks are in your home? that would require me to get up...
4. What holiday is closest to your birthday? usually Easter, but it moves around every year. Have actually had it ON my birthday a couple of times.
5. Do you cook anything the same way your mother made it when you were growing up?
crock pot roast, cream steaks, eggs... that's pretty much it. Oooo. and pie.
6. Do you pay bills online? you are supposed to PAY those???
7. Will you be gathering to watch the Super Bowl on Sunday? yup... but I have NO IDEA who is playing. I am going for the hot tub and the food. and the company, of course.
8. Have you treated yourself to something this week? do two fillings count?

3 comments:

rthling said...

Forgot about cream steak, eggs and pie.
How can I forget the pie?

My Goodness said...

1. D needs a swift kick in the...

2. Ha! That was my dad's question!

6. Um...yes, haha!

7. It'll be fun! :)

8. Nope...a treat...like from Sonic!!

HappyChristian said...

LOL I LOVE #6!!!