Friday, January 16, 2009

hot off the grill...


1. Do you like scary movies? not so much; definitely not if they are demonic in nature... really not into messing with that.
2. What kind of cell phone do you have? blackberry pearl that I just HAD to have, in spite of the "extra" cell package that I supposedly had to purchase with it... so not worth it, but now I have a contract so what's a girl to do?
3. Do you have a passport? a what port?
4. Has anything sad happened in your life this week? yup.
5. Have you ever broken any bones? no, but I am looking forward to stimulating my bone growth if ever I do.
6. Did you do anything this week that you don't normally do? I drove my kid to college because he was too drugged to drive himself.
7. What's the worst thing you ever had in your wardrobe? lime green gauchos with a matching vest. gotta love those thrift stores. I'm just saying.
8. Did you have braces on your teeth? nope. left 'em crooked.

1 comment:

Smiling Shelly said...

2. I have a blackberry pearl too. I did away with the extra package so now it doesn't do all the functions it's supposed to but we couldn't really afford to pay the extra $50.00 a month - or whatever it is - for it.

3. LOL!

6. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that he had just come from the dentist or something ;)

7. LOL! Sound's lovely. HA!

8. LOL! Adds to your character. ;)