Friday, January 23, 2009

Grilling Goodnesses


1. Have you ever ridden a horse? many years ago, when the horses were much closer to the ground.
2. Have you ever run out of gas? picture this... teenager. runs out of gas on two lane (busy) road. realizes something is terribly wrong yet inexperienced enough to not have a clue and with just enough warning to attempt turning around. station wagon ends up perpendicular to the road, across BOTH directions. little sister in the front seat. nuff said.
3. How many different schools did you attend growing up? 7
4. Do you have, and use, a library card? used to have and use. now I live in podunk town and have to pay $50 for the privilege. never mind.
5. Hand-wash or dishwasher? teenagers
6. Does your alarm clock beep or play music? beeps
7. Do you know how to roller skate? I know HOW. I also know HOW to make candy canes and pianos, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna.
8. What would you consider one of your biggest accomplishments? My kids... hands down.

4 comments:

My Goodness said...

2. Oh my!!! Scream-fest 19xx, eh??

4. Really? See, it's terrible that I don't even KNOW that b/c I don't go!!!

5. lovely!

7. HAHA...you did great...one time around!

8. Your WONDERFUL children!!

Thanks for grilling with me! Have a great day!
Tina

Joanna said...

$50 for a library card??? Oh heck no!

rthling said...

1. LOL
2. Now I can make my answer a link, thanks.
5. woohoo!

Smiling Shelly said...

1. I like the ones that go round and round in circles. ;)

2. Oh My!

4. [GULP!] $50.00 for a library card?? Now you have me curious if I am going to have to pay an ungodly amount for one??

5. LOL!! Good one!!

7. Amen sister!