Friday, January 9, 2009
1. What's your 'dream machine' - as in vehicle? Do you think you'll ever own it? right now I'm dreaming of an M class... as in Mercedes. Hubby works there so we would get a discount if ever I had the money. If this new job lead works out it's a distinct possibility within the next two years. Keep praying people.
2. Can you water ski? Yup. Learned behind my dad's boat as a kid. Was TERRIFIED every. single. time. After rupturing my eardrum last time we went tubing behind said boat I have NO desire to repeat that activity. Have I mentioned that I'm not so athletic???
3. What kind of milk to you prefer? We use 2% for drinking and cereal and stuff, but I have been keeping a little stash of whole on hand for cooking. Makes a big difference.
4. Have any of your pet peeves 'gotten your goat' this week? Like people bad mouthing me behind my back? possibly.
5. How do you prepare your taxes? HR Block, Turbo Tax, by hand - or does someone else do it for you? Past few years I have used Turbo Tax. I have a degree in bookkeeping and have found this to be quite sufficient, even when things got a little complicated. This year I need to branch out because I need to file an amended return on last year. Found a form I didn't know I had until too late. It's been in a box under my bed and I need to correct it before uncle sam finds out. yikes! In any case, I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do that with Turbo Tax so I think I need to look for a little help this year.
6. Did you start a workout program this New Year? I have been walking... back and forth to the bag of stocking candy. Marshmallow santas are almost gone:)
7. Do you have a certain meal that you cook each and every week? that would probably be tacos or some variation of such. My family pretty much revolts if there is not some form of mexican around here every week.
8. When do you normally write your blog posts? whenever I want... did I mention that I no longer have a job?