Saturday, January 3, 2009

Grilling goodness


1. If you could have done something different in 2008, what would it be?
I would not have let my son go to Colorado on the college ski trip.
2. What is something that you know will happen in 2009?
I know that the bill collectors will STILL be calling.
3. What is something that you hope will happen in 2009?
I hope that my new job will start. God told me to wait, and I am attempting to do that patiently; however, I am beginning to see the light at the end. woohoo!
4. Do you already have a vacation planned for this year?
hoping to make a little trip to Bay Springs for some camping before we open the pool.
5. Are you relieved that the holidays are over?
immensely, although my kitchen looks naked now.
6. Did you make a resolution? Will you share it?
REALLY want to lose some weight. whatever.
7. How old will you turn in 2009? 42.
8. What did you do to celebrate the New Year? watched the fireworks from the hot tub at my sister's new house.

1 comment:

My Goodness said...

1. Yes, I can see that...

3. Do you know anything???

6. I'm with ya!

I hope you're doing well...see you tomorrow night!!!