1. What's the worst thing you've ever sent through the washing machine/dryer?
Thought about putting a yorkie in there on delicate... just kidding (a little). No really, probably the worst would be a cell phone. Course I didn't do that; it was the brilliant college student who knows it all.
2. Do you do any of your Christmas shopping online? no can do... kids can read.
3. What are you looking forward to this Thanksgiving? giblet gravy, time with kids, giblet gravy, pie, giblet gravy, getting out the Christmas decorations, giblet gravy, legally being allowed to listen to Christmas music. oh... and mashed potatoes with giblet gravy.
4. What did you do before you had children that you miss doing now that you have children? getting Christmas presents
5. Do you have a fireplace? (Do you use it?) Two; use the fake one, don't use the gas one. too hot and costs too much to run.
6. Do medical shows showing surgeries and blood freak you out? Does House count, cause THAT one doesn't freak me out.
7. How long have you lived where you live? about 11 months.
8. What is one of your favorite seasonal items? yes.