Friday, November 7, 2008

grilling more goodness


1. What is one of your 'must see' tv shows?
Okay, lest I look like my brain has turned to mush because of that blessed DVR I will just mention my favorite ONE show. Definately Gilmore Girls. It's not on any more, but I own EVERY season. Been watching them again lately, hence the quotes which only die hard Gilmore fans will catch. Guess the whole mother/daughter angst between Lorelai and Emily and the depth of the relationship between Lorelai and Rory makes me feel like less of a freak. And the quick wit CRACKS ME UP:)
2. Do you have a facebook page? Yup... mostly in an effort to be a good mom and keep tabs on my kids. Definately don't want to be the mom who didn't see THAT coming.
3. How old were you when you got married? 19... nuf said.
4. What is one bad habit that you need to break? I really wish that I could lay off of the Dr. Pepper.
5. What is your favorite cold-weather activity? the hot tub at Diane's house.
6. At church, do you always sit in the same area? choir loft... alto side. every time I sit with the sopranos I get caught.
7. What do you like best about blogging? expressing myself without someone sassing me.
8. What's the last funny thing you remember hearing from a child? "how much does it pay?"

2 comments:

rthling said...

1. Yes, my brain is mush.
5. That made me smile.
7. Duh.

My Goodness said...

1. I think I should borrow your GG so I can get to know this show...I've heard several ladies talk about loving this show over the years...and be heartbroken when it was over.

4. I need to lay off of LOTS of things!!

6. Missed you today...bet you're pooped!

7. I'm going to work on my sassing so you won't be able to say that anymore! LOL