1. What can cheer you up when you're feeling grumpy?
grumpy?? who, me? what are you trying to say here?
2. Give one feature that could make or break the deal if you were shopping for a new home.
galley kitchen; fell for it once, NEVER again.
3. What's the craziest thing you've ever let your children eat for breakfast?
Bethany had lazagna with her dad last saturday.
4. If you are a 'watch what you eat' kind of person, share a meal or dish that makes it easier to diet. Spaghetti; mostly cause I don't really like it.
5. Is there something you used to do as a child that you would never let your children do now?
When Diane and I used to travel with our dad we would lay with our heads down on the floor board of the front seat of the car (you know, right under the engine:) and our legs in the seat. We would sleep like that for hours. WHAT WAS HE THINKING???
6. If you have a daughter, are her ears pierced? When did you allow it? Yes; she was five.
7. Are you the only person in your house who changes the TP roll?? nope, mostly David does that.
8. How old were you when you no longer lived with a parent(s) for the first time? married at 19. WHAT WERE MY PARENTS THINKING?