Monday, September 29, 2008

Bring out the big guns

Okay... this getting ridiculous.

Monday morning check of the want ads. check.
Application sent to Target. check.
Attempt at walmart application. check.

Walmart application is like applying for the secret service. You have got to be KIDDING me. Have you SEEN the people working there???? I mean... come on. No offense intended to you hard working, clean, articulate, intelligent, helpful, attractive, walmart employees (with teeth); but come on... we've all BEEN there. Most of the people at the check out counters barely make eye contact, let alone speak. I have a hard time believing that these people filled out a 72 question skill assesment test regarding their management decisions in various difficult situations. REALLY!

I think that I am going to be looking for an organ buyer...
You can "donate" a kidney while you're still alive, right???

3 comments:

My Goodness said...

Stop talking about my family...and the company originated in AR so what do you expect??

Ok...that was bad. No offense all ye Arkanasans. :)

rthling said...

"hard working, clean, articulate, intelligent, helpful, attractive, walmart employees (with teeth)"

Are there any such people working at Wal-Fart?

Joanna said...

I think they use that test so they can weed out all the smart people. If you can read enough of the test to answer any of the questions they won't hire you.