Saturday, May 24, 2008

What had happened was...

Okay, so here's the deal... I feel the need to explain since my beloved sister has been keeping the world posted on her blog about the details of her adventures with the motorcycle riding little terror (I mean Yorkie) named Zaccheus. My dog Zoe is Zacchie's momma. I delivered him myself 4 weeks ago and spent the first 5 days of his little life trying to keep from killing him. After the emotional roller coaster of that first week or so, I finally called the vet to find out the most humane way in which to end this ride. When Diane found out what the game plan was, she rushed over here post-haste to rescue him from me. Being the consummate pessimist that I am, I figured that he wouldn't make it thru the night...again. Up to that point, my husband was checking on him in the mornings so that I wouldn't have to bury him myself. As far as I was concerned this death watch was getting old and was too emotionally draining, not to mention the fact that I also had a litter with four more healthy babies that needed my attention. So here comes Diane, my optimist sister with her "I can fix that" husband to the rescue. Personally, I think that Diane has seen one too many Disney movies, but what do I know? Now the little rascal has survived 4 weeks and I look like Cruela De Vil! Thanks, Zach...

Ps...Anybody want a plain old ordinary Yorkie puppy who does not know how to ride a bike and has never had his tail tacked to his butt????

4 comments:

rthling said...

Good thing I've been married to an innovative fixer for thirteen years, huh, Crue...
I mean, Chris.
Tee, hee!

rthling said...

And I blogged a link to you. You should get traffic in a few days. Weekends are kind of slow.

My Goodness said...

Traffic is here!! Ha!!
Not everyone could do what Diane is doing for that pup...I don't think I could.

Glad you're online! Can't wait to be entertained!

The Boyds Family said...

Here comes the traffic....Welcome to blog world Cruella De Chris. **tee-hee**

I am so attached to that little Zach fellow and I'm so glad that Diane and Mr. Fix it - I mean her wonderful husband - thought they could see him through this.

Now, on the real. I absolutely LOVE Yorkies and would LOVE to have one.....but how much do they cost??